« Previous ‹ PLAYBACK STOP PLAY › Next »
a) membership in various international research groups;
b) participation in international academic events;
c) publication of papers and book chapters in international sources;
d) short and medium-term visits of professors-researchers in foreign intitutions to carry out research, present papers at conferences, and teach courses;
e) “sandwich” PhD carried out in institutions abroad;
f) hosting foreign institutions’ professors to develop research, present papers at conferences, and teach courses;
g) hosting graduate students from foreign institutions to carry out their research in Brazil.
1) Four visits abroad (two in 2019 and two in 2021), with the purpose of strengthening the contact with research groups in foreign institutions and to organize their participation in publications and scienfic events related to the project.
2) Publication of four special issues, in English, of one of five in-house journals: Diadorim – Revista de Estudos Linguísticos e Literários (2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022), including papers resulting from the cooperation activities.
3) Organization of two international conferences in 2020 and 2022 at the Faculty of Letters at UFRJ, with researchers from Brazil and international participants.
4) Filming and editing (with subtitles in English) of two summer short-courses (2019 and 2020), offered by professors of the three areas of concentration; the recordings will be available at this website.
5) Annual call for awarding two scholarships to PPGLEV students interested in carrying out part of their PhDs abroad.
6) Call for awarding two junior visiting professor scholarships (2019 and 2021) to PPGLEV professors to develop studies abroad.
7) Call for awarding two senior visiting professor scholarships (2020 and 2022) to PPGLEV professors to develop studies abroad.
8) Call for awarding two visiting professor scholarships (2019 and 2021) for foreign visiting professors in Brazil.
Além de atender por e-mail, a Secretaria do PPGLEV oferece atendimento telefônico e presencial de segunda a quinta-feira, das 13h às 17h, na sala F-319.